CNC Turning Team Leader
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experience CNC Turner? With Team Leading experience looking for your next challenge?
We have an opportunity to recruit a Team Leader in Havant within a PFT group, (reporting to a PFT Manger), working on a day shift pattern. However, this may be subject to change and require movement within the other PFT cells in future, as required by business need.
The core function of the Team Leader position is as follows:
· To lead the cell team, being responsible for the planning, co-ordination of cell processes, materials and personnel to achieve the output plan
· To meet all required quality, cost and team performance objectives
· To lead improvement of the cell team and tram processes through training and the applications
· To undertake the work of a manufacturing/logistics team member when necessary
· To demonstrate all appropriate behaviours identified within the competency profiles for the Team Leader role and in line with Danfoss Philosophies and Work Practices
· Act as a role model for direct reports and peer group
The critical skills required will be:
· Demonstrates an understanding of complex instructions, layouts, specifications and hydraulic test diagrams, where appropriate
· Demonstrates an understanding of the manufacture, assembly and testing of a variety of complex hydraulic components or products or of the logistics around them
· Capable of co-ordinating training and subsequent capability assessment, delivering training where appropriate
· Team Leadership and strong motivation skills
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.