You can view all our current jobs here.
Collections Agent - 3-4 week temp role - £8-9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Collections Agent to work for a Car Repair company. The company is a rapidly-growing specialist in their field and are based in Redhill.
This role would be suitable for someone who has previous experience within Debt Collections or Credit Control. You will be responsible for the recovery of debt from customers with overdue accounts and arranging appropriate action suited to the individual needs of the customer. This could be setting up payment plans or managing arrears.
This role is set in a friendly office environment and you will need to have high levels of customer service. You will have to be assertive yet empathetic to a customer's situation.
Please note the standard hours of work are 42.5 hours per week and the hours are Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
- Working alongside customers who are in financial difficulty, understanding their individual needs and circumstances and resolving any enquiries or disputes in an empathetic manner.
- Managing the customers' expectations.
- Taking ownership for customer problems and ensuring a satisfactory conclusion for both the customer and the business and all parties are notified of the outcome.
- Showing a high level of verbal and written communication to all involved.
- Ensuring the company's quality standard and expected standards are fully understood.
- Previous experience in a debt collection / credit control / vehicle recovery / logistics environment.
- Complaint handling experience.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure ensuring excellent verbal and written communication skills are maintained.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to problem solve.
- A confident telephone manner with the ability to manage workloads as well as inbound and outbound calls in a busy contact centre environment.
- Good attention to detail, a confident, self-motivated team player.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined FPR Group in November 2018, after graduating with a BA in English. Though I am just beginning here, I am already learning so much about the field and all its intricacies. I am tasked with placing both temporary and permanent roles, and enjoy talking to new people everyday and helping…