Commercial Property Planner
You can view all our current jobs here.
PLANNER - Land Acquisition and Property Development
Do you have at least two years' experience as a Planner or Project Manager from within Local Authority planning or land acquisition and are eager to make your next move? Located in the beautiful countryside surrounding Bosham and Chichester Harbour, this successful family run business has an enviable client base of private equity investors and businesses.
Working In a small team within a larger team, you will be ideally placed to stand out and make your mark. It's a relaxed but professional office environment but it's busy too, which helps maintain the momentum of a thriving and growing company.
As a planner you will be involved in the management of residential and commercial developments in both urban and rural settings. You will be expected to develop creative and original planning solutions to satisfy all parties, negotiate with public and private stakeholders, research planning policies to guide development, draft planning design and access statements, attend and present at planning committee meetings, parish council meetings and other public engagements.
Full UK drivers licence and access to personal vehicle preferred as there will be occasional client visits.
Other Essential skills include:
- Commercially minded with an understanding of property viability
- Flexibility, initiative and innovation
- Strong report-writing skills, communication and organisational skills
- Project management skills
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail in order to ensure planning details are precise.
Benefits and Salary:
- £30 to £40K depending on experience and qualifications
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which include a two-week Christmas closure of the office
- A contributory pension
- Travel expenses
- Free parking
If you are interested please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.