Community Test Centre Workers
You can view all our current jobs here.
Community Test Centre workers
Following the announcements on 05th April there will be more locations across the county where people can go to collect COVID home testing kits to illuminate the delay to testing.
To support this, our client will be setting up a base outside 12 libraries across West Sussex, these will include:
- Burgess Hill
- East Grinstead
- Haywards Heath
- Worthing (Goring Library)
These bases will be open from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday and be managed by X2 members of staff. These individuals will be responsible for handing out the COVID test kits and sending analytics report back at the end of each day (using a mobile phone)
All PPE will be provided
We are looking for someone with good people skills as they will be out in the community and access to a mobile device to send the updates too.
This will be reviewed on a week by week bases with some of these people needed for several weeks and others just for 1-2 weeks depending on the communities need for the kits.
£9.62 P/H for this role and will be looking to start the first week as of the 12th April.
About the opportunity:
Are you looking for an opportunity to help your local community?
Across West Sussex we are setting up 12 community testing distribution centres to provide home COVID-19 testing kits. The aim of these centres is to help us distribute these testing kits to our residents who need to complete relevant testing as part of going to School or for their jobs. We are looking people to support this operation and work outside one of our local libraries to ensure we successfully facilitate this.
This position will be provided with full PPE and will be based outside (under a gazebo) one of our distribution centres across the county, and you will also follow current social distancing / COVID measures in place.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greet and welcome people on arrival
- Follow the local authority's registration and batch traceability process - ensuring that, data is captured and input into the weekly reporting template.
- Providing clear coherent instructions on how to use the kits, including registration, test administration and result processing.
- Able to be knowledgeable on application of LFT testing (including test to find and daily contact testing) and informs the person on appropriate use.
- Help manage stock to ensure sufficient supply is in place to meet demand, and ensures tests are stored appropriately.
- Cleans collection desk on a frequent basis and manages potential contaminations of the area.
We are looking for enthusiastic and friendly people who enjoy speaking to and interacting with their local communities. You will be able to provide friendly and professional support and make the experience for the users friendly and welcoming.
We are looking to operate these centres between 9am - 5pm depending on local demand but are happy to consider people dependent on their availability and locations / ability to travel.
If you are excited by the sound of this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like to hear more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.