You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you and experienced GMP Compliance Specialist? I have a role working for a global manufacturing company. Great salary and benefits package. Keep reading...
Tell me more:
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing policies, procedures and standards at a site to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements. This includes management of GMP document control systems, development of annual product review reports, administration of the compliant program, supporting site audits and development & delivery of GMP trainings.
What do you need?
- Experience in a regulated industry is required; cosmetic and pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Experience with improving Quality Systems and process design is required
- Experience with authorizing and maintaining procedures and work instructions is required
- Knowledge of compliance, related to all applicable Quality Systems Standards national and international, is required
- Ability to build and deliver training modules
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment supporting the quality assurance/quality control departments
If you tick these boxes please apply now or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.