Content and Product Marketing Specialist
You can view all our current jobs here.
CONTENT AND PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
£35,000 + DOE
We are recruiting for a Content and Product Marketing Specialist for our Portsmouth based technical and engineering client. If you have marketing content experience and skills and are looking for a new exciting opportunity, read below to find out more and get in touch today!
Within this role, you will have ownership over the content calendar and plan and decide on topics, vertical markets, format and deployment formats and channels in close alignment with the Head of Digital Marketing.
The other focus area is managing the product marketing together with the Product Organisation within the company. Working closely with teams across the business to align launch campaigns, positioning products within their markets as well as working closely with the distribution partners in aligning the company's go-to-market strategy.
The role requires general understanding of Marketing concepts and strategies, especially on digital platforms and channels. As well as a good working knowledge in MS Office programmes including Excel and PowerPoint.
What do I need?
- Experience in Content Marketing - creating, curating and editing Marketing content
- Experience in working with agencies, freelancers and 3rd party services
- Understanding and experience in working with a CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- Good interpersonal skills, as the role involves close and frequent communication with different teams in different time-zones and countries
- Understanding of the launch requirements for new products
- Ability to create targeted marketing campaigns for individual products or product ranges
- Ability to work agile
- 37.5 hours per week,
- Hybrid working
- £35,000 + DOE
If you are interested in hearing more and believe you are the perfect candidate, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.