Continuous Improvement Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Technician with Lean experience wanting to develop your career further? I have a great opportunity for you for a global company in Petersfield. Keep reading...
Tell me more:
Tthe successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating the implementation of LEAN (tools and techniques) and Continuous Improvement methodologies across the site. As well as identifying opportunities throughout the business where improvements can be made to people, process, and procedures which will have a direct impact on Quality, Customer Service, Maximising Value and Health and Safety.
What do you need?
- Experience in a regulated industry is required; cosmetic and pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Essential experience working with LEAN methodologies
- Creative individual with excellent trouble shooting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to appropriately communicate information to cross functional
- Flexibility with regard to covering shifts is required
If you feel you have the right expereince and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.