You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager who has experience dealing with MOD contracts? I have a very exciting opportunity working for a growing company in Portsmouth. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more...
Working in the Commerical Department you will be leading and dealing with the MOD contracts supporting the company in their £1.2 Billion redevlepment and refurbishment of the Portsmouth Naval Base and Dockyard. This role is working Monday-Thrusday 8:30-5:30pm and then Fridya 8:30-1:30pm.
Paying upto £60,000pa DOE this is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company.
What do you need?
- You MUST have a British passport
- You will have worked in a Commercial/Contracts Manager position before
- Experience in dealing with MOD contracts
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Dealt with the commerical aspects of contracts
- Microsoft Office proficent
If you feel you have the right expereince and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.