You can view all our current jobs here.
Specific commissioning team requirements:
- Analysis of a range of data sources and information to inform commissioning practices and decisions.
- Analysis of data to inform decisions on VAT applicable for services and customers.
- Management of data reporting processes, to report information, progress, trends, and analysis of information on a range of topics to senior managers.
- Monitoring of spend against contracts and against committed funding.
- Support providers and brokerage teams with the electronic system tool for referrals, identifying when system support is required as appropriate.
- Undertake contract management with providers. Liaise with providers on contract issues and work to resolve issues.
- Monitoring performance of contracts and services against key performance indicators and contract terms and conditions. Report concerns on performance and services to relevant managers.
- Support contracts team with management of quality issues of providers managed through commissioning.
- Support operational teams to access capacity from contracts commissioned, identify unmet needs, and manage impacts of contract terminations or suspensions.
- Arrange and manage provider forums and meetings, setting dates, arranging venues, inviting providers, arranging and managing speakers, circulating information and presentations.
- Working with providers of services to support improvements in service delivery and performance.
- Gather, analyse and report information to show efficiencies achieved, savings identified and outcomes achieved from commissioned activity.
- Support decisions on price variations, annual uplifts and other financial changes to contracts through maintenance and collection of financial information.
- Development of low value/risk quote and tender processes and associated service specifications and contract documents to enable selection of providers to deliver commissioned services.
- Support commissioning officers/managers with information to enable the development of high value/risk tender processes
- Analysis of complex information
- Good IT level of competency particularly in excel to analyse information.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to support effective working relationships with a range of partners.
- Literacy and numeracy skills for tenders, budget monitoring, analysis etc.
- Ability to present information clearly concisely and accurately in a range of forms.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of contracts including responsibility for initiating, establishing, monitoring and reviewing contracts with service providers.
- Development and production of contract documents for low/risk/low value contracts, including tenders, to ensure terms and conditions of contracts cover all necessary aspects and reflect the services required.
- To develop, maintain and improve systems to record contracts and contract monitoring information. Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the relevant database in relation to low value contracts.
- Responsible for the use of analytical, judgement and creative skills in order to deal with the management of a portfolio of contracts, including solving problems and issues as they arise. For example, dealing with the renegotiation of contract terms or issues surrounding delivery of the contract.
- Assist in developing contract compliance, monitoring and review systems based on a risk assessment model
- Advise and assist providers to ensure they can meet the requirements of the Quality Assessment framework
- Monitor low value contracts to ensure providers meet performance standards and targets. This will involve working in partnership with providers to assist them to achieve contract performance standards and improve the quality of support services.
- Communicate with and develop good working relationships with a range of people, such as providers, key stakeholders, and colleagues in order to provide specialist advice and information
- Knowledge and identification of local need in order to obtain best and most cost effective solutions
- Negotiation with providers in relation to price change, specification and market changes in order to achieve improvements in contract terms, ensure value for money and effective maintenance of their services.
- Analyse statistical information in order to enable effective commissioning
- Contribute to and sustain a range of inclusive and consultative processes with the individual, groups and organisations involved in service programmes in West Sussex.
- Where appropriate represent the authority by attendance at conferences and meetings in order to keep up to date with the current market.
- Responsible for the financial processing in the letting of contracts of low risk/low value
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
£13.11 per hour for 3-6 months
If you are interested please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.