You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced in Costing of construction or refurbishment projects? I am looking for a Costing Manager to join a very exciting company in Portsmouth. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Whole Life Cost Modelling Manager to join our growing commercial team to develop a cost modelling capability for our client, supporting infrastructure investment for Portsmouth Naval Base. A whole life cost approach will inform investment decisions and help to demonstrate best value for money for the customer, by modelling the long term costs over the life of assets. This is a new role within our client which will add real commercial value to the enterprise, improving infrastructure for Portsmouth Naval Base now and in the future.
What do you need?
- 3 years+ experience gained in a similar role in estimating, cost modelling, cost engineering
- MUST hold a British passport
- Skilled at cost estimates and cost analysis with an eye for detail
- Cost Modelling experience gained in the Construction, Estates Management /Facilities Management or Defence sector is a a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of asset management methodologies and maintenance standards is desirable
- Experience working with public sector clients is an advantage
- Working knowledge of NEC suite of contracts is an advantage
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in mathematics, business, finance or engineering, or equivalent experience
If you tick these requirements please apply for IMMEDIATE CV reviews or call Steph for more information.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.