Customer Account Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER (Insurance - public sector)
£22K, Chichester area
If you have solid sales and customer management experience this could be the opportunity you've been looking for. Our client is a very successful business within the insurance sector and prides itself on the high quality service and support it provides their customers.
The role may suit a candidate who is looking to develop their existing customer relationship skills or start their career in insurance with an entrepreneurial company. You may have prior experience from the public sector or charity and social organisations and possess a good level of education or equivalent professional qualifications.
Key elements of the role:
- Take a proactive approach to managing the customer relationship in order to give the best chance of retaining their business.
- Undertake accurate and insightful risk capture where relevant, in order to develop a clear understanding of the customers' situation.
- Use judgment and skills to clear referrals
- Provide efficient and swift solutions which meets the customers' needs
- A "B" or above in Maths at GCSE level
- Looking for university degree level
A salary of £21,000 is open to the right candidate along with 25 days holiday and pension contribution. Our client is also dedicated to developing its staff to the highest of standards and offers fully funded professional development towards achieving the CII Certificate of Insurance.
The office is set in a converted barn in an attractive rural environment and hence your own transport would be necessary.
We have a full and detailed job description for review. For more information contact Sophie at FPR Group's Portsmouth office.
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.