Customer Care Agent
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Care Agents
Littlehampton, West Sussex
- Manage inbound calls and e-mails for clients and healthcare professionals
- Manage Outbound calls and e-mails for clients and healthcare professionals
- Treat all customers with dignity and respect.
- Anticipate and identify obstacles and deliver successful outcomes
- Sort and process incoming prescriptions and the management of EPS to create and complete client orders
- To exhibit empathy and active listening at all times.
- Collaborate with Healthcare Professionals to register new clients to the company's service
- Collaborate with external providers to Track missing parcels as needed, and manage returns / collections.
- Resolve complaints as received, and follow up with appropriate documentation. Consistently meet all KPI's and objectives.
- Maintain client confidentiality, and ensure that all services are provided in accordance with current legislation / NHS guidelines and Company process and policy
- Actively promote the company's internal and external customers demonstrating the Values at all times.
- Advocate and adhere to all Health and Safety policies and lead by example.
- Embraces diversity and different opinions
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrate Integrity
- Consistently adopts a positive mind-set to all customers and colleagues
- Demonstrate resilience treating each person as an individual
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience of working in high-volume Contact Centre.
- Previous telephone experience essential
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Adaptable, Flexible and ability to multi-task
- Consistently acts with the Customer in mind
- Self-motivated, take pride in their work
- Communicate clearly and effectively in an open and honest way
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm
- Embody clear commitment to self-development
- Working hours range from 8am - 8pm worked on a shift basis.
- Occasional Saturdays 9am - 1pm
If this sounds like you then please get in contact! Please do not hesitate to contact Sophie for further information on 01243 778021.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.