Customer Contact Agent - Temp
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Contact Agent - £9.20 per hour
6 month contract
Are you looking for work over the Christmas period? Do you have experience working within a call centre environment and are confident on the phone? If so read on! We are recruiting 6 Customer Contact Agents to for a Financial Services company based in Portsmouth. The company is a specialist in their field and have a modern office.
This role is to provide an excellent service to customers phoning the contact centre; to resolve queries at the first point of contact and to ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service.
Please note due to call volumes you would be required to work a shift pattern which inclides
Week 1 - Mon - Fri 7:45 - 14:30
Week 2 - Mon - Fri 12:15 - 7 & Sat 9-5
You will also be asked to cover 1 week on a 9:00 - 17:00 - shift with no weekends.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
- Answering a number of incoming calls dealing with queries, payment plans and managing arrears.
- Providing technical and product specific support to team members and customers
- Achieving call quality objectives
- Updating customer records on the internal CRM
- Assisting customers with payment plans for debt recovery ensuring customer service levels are high at all times
- Managing the customers' expectations
- Taking ownership for customer problems and ensuring a satisfactory conclusion for both the customer and the business
- Assisting other teams when call volumes are high.
- Experience working within a call centre environment (Ideally)
- Experience working within an FCA regulated business (Ideally)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- The ability to remain calm, patient & polite at all times
- Able to work under pressure in a busy call centre environment
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Computer literate to include MS office
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined FPR Group in November 2018, after graduating with a BA in English. Though I am just beginning here, I am already learning so much about the field and all its intricacies. I am tasked with placing both temporary and permanent roles, and enjoy talking to new people everyday and helping…