Customer Sales Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Sales Manager
Does Product Management appeal to you? Does overseeing the introduction and the development of products through a manufacturing business and being accountable for strategy, product life cycles and becoming an expert in a lucrative market sound exciting?
Based at a well-established manufacturer in Wrexham, this company design and manufacture products that support our medical and healthcare markets, you'd be working with established products as well as getting involved with the strategy and development of launching exciting new products!
Paying up to £40000 per year, working 36.25 hours across Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 25 days of holiday, up to 11% pension, BUPA cash plan and a discretionary bonus scheme!
What would I do? This is a role accountable for the successful management and release of technical products, such as machinery and consumables used in laboratory settings. You'd be working on established products and new products coming into the market.
This company are part of a global manufacturer, so there are some operations elsewhere in the UK which would mean every month a visit to this other site. You'd also be able to get out on exhibitions and potentially be involved in auditing other sites who could become part of this companies' business as they continue to grow.
What Do I need?
- We're looking for a great communicator, someone with confidence and eagerness to forge a great career ahead!
- Ideally certified in science or engineering
- Experience communicating directly with customers
- Can demonstrate experience gained from working within industry's such as laboratory/scientific or engineering
- You could be someone who works closely and more hands on within manufacturing/engineering or science and feel confident you can step into this role
- You could be from a Sales and /or Marketing background
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must live within a feasible commute to the site in Wrexham
Why this job?
With new products in the pipeline you'll be able to identify optimum time for release into the markets, how to launch the product and be well involved in the strategy across multiple departments including manufacturing, marketing and sales! This is an opportunity to double the value of their business, such is the potential with their exciting range!
If the role sounds appealing then hit apply! If you want to learn more about the role please call Neil anytime!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.