Customer Service Administrator- 12 month contract
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Advisor 12 month contract
Do you have experience within a Manufacturing environment? Have you worked with SAP before? Are you motivates and enjoy a challenge? If so then this may be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a prestigious manufacturing organisation based in Portsmouth. This is originally starting off as a 12 month contract, however may go permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world class company in a friendly modern environment.
You will require the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Sales Order Systems (Preferably SAP)
- GCSE Maths & English
- Experience in Customer Service within an office environment preferably for a manufacturing company
- Excellent Computer/ Keyboard skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- You will be smartly presented
- Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- To process & manage sales orders and amendments for Northern Europe (UK & Export)
- To provide a friendly & responsive service to Customers placing orders and enquiries
- Enter, monitor and amend, where required, current sales orders to ensure Customer requirements are met
- Maintain copies of all sales orders processed using the storage media provided
- Raise Credit/Debit notes, Product Return and Cancellation Authorisation as agreed by the Customer Service Supervisor/Manager
- Prepare, draft and despatch Contracts, Quotations and Tenders for products as guided by the Customer Service Supervisor/Manager
- Monitor and meet the requirements of current Contracts and Agreements to include providing a timely alert to all concerned regarding expiry date, price reviews and product usage figures
- Participate in training Courses as directed by the Customer Service Supervisor/Manager
- Respond to routine and technical communications/enquiries from Customers and the Sales Force, keeping the Customer Service Supervisor/Manager fully informed
- Ensure Sales Office procedures are operated in accordance with those details in the company Quality Manual
- To maintain computer records as appropriate e.g. Sales System, Office Quote system
- To meet the departmental KPI's and objectives
Monday to Thursday 9am-5.15pm
What you will get:-
You will receive generous holiday allowance. A competitive salary of £22k-£24k. Early finishes on a Friday! A canteen on site with discounted food a pension scheme and other benefits which the company offer.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.