Customer Service Advisers
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Advisor - Insurance
Do you have a caring nature and enjoy speaking to customer? If so then read on! We are currently recruiting for a number of Pet Contact Agents to work for a Financial Services company. The company is a specialist in their field and have a modern office near Portsmouth.
This role is to provide an excellent service to customers phoning the contact centre; to resolve queries at the first point of contact and to ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service with regards to their pet insurance.
Please note the standard hours of work are 37.5 hours per week and the rostered hours will be worked Monday- Friday between 8am and 9pm. Saturday 9 am - 5pm on a 1 in 3 basis. No Sundays.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
- Effectively handling all tasks in a timely manner in accordance with our Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring that high levels of customer service is offered through processing of accurate and timely information.
- To maximise sales and customer retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach whilst building rapport with internal and external customers to establish customer relations.
- To manage the customer through the lifecycle of their policy from quote/sales and inception, MTA's, renewals, the claims process and all credit control functions providing a one touch service.
- Provide the customer with relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing them to make an informed decision.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, whilst promoting a professional image.
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical, product and system knowledge to support sales in order to understand and be able to explain policy cover in line with terms and conditions.
- Delivering individual quantitative targets, adhering to quality and accuracy standards, as well as contributing to the achievement of the team and operational targets.
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to the Financial Conduct Authority's Handbook, ensuring that Data Protection, Treating Customers Fairly and other regulatory requirements are met and Company processes followed.
-Experience working within a customer service environment
-Experience working within an FCA regulated business (Ideally)
-Excellent telephone manner
-Excellent communication skills
-The ability to remain calm, patient & polite at all times
-Able to work under pressure in a busy call centre environment
-Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
-Computer literate to include MS office
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I specialise in Office Support and Commercial Recruitment and deal with both temporary and permanent vacancies. I have been with FPR Group since May 2017 and I take a great deal of pride in helping my candidates take the next step in their careers doing something that they enjoy. I believe the only…