Customer Service Advisor
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to work for a Financial Services company. The company is a specialist in their field and have a modern office near Portsmouth.
This role is to provide an excellent service to customers phoning the contact centre; to resolve queries at the first point of contact and to ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service with regards to their insurance package.
Please note the standard hours of work are 37.5 hours per week and the rostered hours will be worked Monday- Friday between 8am and 8pm. Every other Saturday 8am - 2pm. No Sundays.
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager
- Where applicable, to adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- Where applicable, to ensure that DPA, FCA, TCF and other regulatory requirements are met
- Effectively handle all calls (new and existing business), to maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
- Provide the customer with relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing them to make an informed decision
- To handle all customer service enquiries effectively and within quality guidelines.
- Understand and be able to explain policy cover in line with terms and conditions
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, promoting a professional business image
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical, product and system knowledge to support sales
- Deliver individual quantitative targets, adhering to quality and accuracy standards
- Contribute to the achievement of team and operational targets
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance
- Understand and apply all company policies and procedures to ensure service standards are met in accordance with SLA and FCA requirements
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve
- Commit to own personal development
- Provide support and guidance to others as required.
- Strong team player
- Results orientated
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Ability to remain motivated in a changing working environment
- Good keyboard skills
- Works on own initiative.
- Experience of working in a contact centre or customer service environment
- Basic knowledge of insurance products and principles
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I specialise in Office Support and Commercial Recruitment and deal with both temporary and permanent vacancies. I have been with FPR Group since May 2017 and I take a great deal of pride in helping my candidates take the next step in their careers doing something that they enjoy. I believe the only…