Customer Service Advisor
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Advisor
Chichester, West Sussex
Have you gained good experience within Customer Service? Looking for a new opportunity? This is an opportunity not to be missed. You will be working within one of the largest of their creative products in the UK, a unique exciting company working amongst a fantastic culture based in Chichester. Not only is this a great new job opportunity but this company will allow you to grow quickly with them! If you are looking for your next career opportunity within customer service, look no further!
Tell me More!
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be part of a Team that firmly believes in going that extra mile to keep all of their customers happy and provide a service that reflects the quality of the products. Focused primarily on the company's independent customer base, the role encompasses all elements of Customer Services including telephone and email communication, query resolution and order management.
- React to all customer enquiries professionally and promptly, keeping customers informed of progress, whether by telephone or e-mail.
- Log all activity and communications with customers on D365 to ensure information is shared and queries can be picked up and resolved by other members of the CS team, or any other team that offers support to the Independent channel.
- Accurately process all orders, ensuring that both customers and BDE's are aware of any issues or delays with their orders.
- Follow orders through to delivery to the customer, managing any exceptions on a day-to-day basis and providing additional information to our couriers where needed.
- Deliver an effective Outbound call service when required, that meets both the business and customer's needs.
- Provide maximum support to the Sales Force as their point of contact for all customer queries at head office
- Offer direct support to the consumers visiting our own website and making a purchase. Dealing with any queries or issues, and processing all orders through to completion.
- Provide feedback to Team Leader highlighting potential issues or problems that may affect customers or the team
- Work to the best of your ability to achieve the day-to-day aspects of the role and any objectives
- Be active in offering suggestions on how you/your role can be developed to maximise both the service we offer our customers and the success of the business.
- Deal with any additional requests, projects and tasks that may arise and contribute to the smooth running of a successful team and business
- Achieve and maintain a working knowledge of products, processes and systems
- £19,000 per anum
- Office based - Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Free parking
- Private health care after 2 years service
- 23 days holiday basic which extends to 25 after 2 years and then increases a day a year until you reach 28 which is the cap
If you want to learn more about the role, please call Sophie on 02394 211077 FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.