Customer Service Advisors - Temp - Perm
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Advisor - Temp - Perm
Are you looking to join a company who are on an exciting journey with the aim to double in size over the next 5 years? Do you want to be part of a growing organisation where you will feel valued and your opinion will always be counted? If so read on!
This well-known company have offices in Portsmouth, Newport, Southampton, Reigate, Winchester and London.
They are looking for a keen motivated person to join the Portsmouth team as a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide support to customers through inbound calls, recording all information accurately and ensure all engineer appointments are met each day.
The role will initially be on a temporary basis will go permanent for the right candidate. You will you receive a salary of £17,000, 23 days holiday and many more benefits, the hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm which means NO WEEKENDS!
- To record accurate information on a job, this will include the time of repair, location, customer, trade required and description of the works and what needs to be done
- When recording or receiving information from the client, customers or operatives ensure the information you are taking down is accurate by repeating if needed
- Raise new jobs ensuring they are on the correct priority, budget code and schedule
- Effectively handling all tasks in a timely manner in accordance with our Service Level Agreements
- Ensuring that high levels of customer service is offered through processing of accurate and timely information
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, whilst promoting a professional image
- Proactively identify your development needs and overcome them
- Deal with lots of activity whilst staying focused on the call / customer you are dealing with.
- Listen to direction from the Resource controller and respond to instructions
- Experience working within a call centre environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to remain calm, patient & polite at all times
- Able to work under pressure in a busy call centre environment
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Computer literate to include MS office
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.