Customer Service Assistant
You can view all our current jobs here.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Combination of home working and remote working
£9.91 per hour
30 hour week
Our client strives to deliver the best collector experience to all their customers. They have a great opportunity for someone who lives and breathes delivering exceptional customer service (with previous experience) to join their well-established team, and deliver the best collector experience. Read below to find out what is required and if you believe this is the role for you, get in touch today!
What will you be doing?
- Own the initial triaging of customer enquires from a variety of contact channels like email, contact forms, social media, live chat, and more.
- Responding to customer enquires and ensuring customer enquires get resolved quickly and empathetically.
- Build and maintain a rich library of FAQ's to empower our customers to solve their queries themselves faster in future.
- Working with other departments to ensure nothing slips through the cracks which could deteriorate the customer experience.
- Managing returns, refunds, and cancellations together with our Finance team.
- Assisting our Warehouse Team with order fulfilment and inventory management when required.
What our client is looking for? You'll be someone who's…
- Able to grasp complex concepts quickly and explain them simply to others.
- Passionate about helping customers, making them feel totally taken care of, and always goes above & beyond to do so.
- A people person with strong communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning.
- Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You'll like working at pace and thinking on your feet.
- Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You'll do the right thing, even when no-one's watching.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Knowledge of the collectibles industry and pop culture knowledge is desired.
- £9.91 per hour
- Monday - Friday 30 hours
If you would like to be considered for the role and hear more details, please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Portsmouth office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.