Customer Service Case Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Case Manager
Chichester, West Sussex/Hybrid
£21,500 - £25,500 DOE
If you have great customer service skills, looking for a new opportunity and want to work for a great company where you are valued, this is the role for you. You will be speaking with customers over the phone, providing assistance within medical insurance. This role initially will be within the Chichester based office with full training provided for five weeks. The role will then be a hybrid position. To find out more and what is required from you, read below and get in touch today!
Tell me More!
As a Customer Services Case Manager, you will manage a portfolio of Medical Emergency Assistance claims.
- Primary responsibility and conduct of Medical Emergency Assistance claims
- Manage a caseload of Medical Emergency Assistance claims
- Ensuring the technical integrity of claims allocated to you
- Contribute to the performance of the Customer Service Technical team
What do I need?
Core competencies are considered to be:
- Personal: demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with a flexible approach
- People skills: proactive, can-do attitude, focus of customer quality
- Organisational: Self manage personal workflow, ability to prioritise, self-motivate
- Communication: proficient in verbal and written media and deliver clear and well understood message
- This role requires excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. It also requires good report writing skills.
- At all times act as a positive role model promoting the delivery of emergency medical assistance through your performance
- Promote proactive, effective communication with customers, wherever possible by telephone, to identify their immediate medical assistance needs and execute strategy to fulfil using best working practise methods
- Ensure customer centric philosophy is adopted and practised through your actions
- Own the situation where a customer has raised an expression of dissatisfaction (EOD) or complaint.
- Ensure efficient and effective action taken
- Acknowledge, record, investigate and respond to resolve, reassuring the customer and restoring confidence in assistance
- Prevention of future occurrence. Identify trends for the cause of complaints, taking responsibility to escalate to your Team Leader to ensure solutions and action are in place to minimise future repetition
- Capture of information as appropriate to the claim to ensure accurate completion on Gotrex claims system to facilitate:
- Identify customers required assistance
- Determine strategy to resolve
- Execute / facilitate resolution
- Ensure that action is immediately taken to resolve any issues arising from internal quality and technical audit of your caseload
- All calls are answered in accordance with agreed service levels (SLA) at all times
- Ensure proactive effective communication with customers by telephone where possible, or customers chosen medium, to capture data and information to respond to customers enquiries and resolve claim using best practise methods
If you are a real team player, showing passion for customer service and are ready to tackle a new position then get in touch today!
If you want to learn more about the role, please call Sophie on 02394 211077 FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.