Customer Service - Christmas Work
You can view all our current jobs here.
Work for Christmas!
Customer Service Advisor
We are currently recruiting 4 temporary customer service advisors to work for a well known clothing company at their head office in Havant.
This role is to provide an excellent service to customers phoning or emailing to place orders; to resolve queries at the first point of contact and to ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service with regards to the products and orders.
Please note the standard hours of work are 37.5 hours per week and the rostered hours will be worked Monday - Sunday between 8am and 8pm. On a weekend shift you will work 9-5 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
- Effectively handling all tasks in a timely manner
- Ensuring that high levels of customer service is offered through processing of accurate and timely information.
- To maximise sales and customer retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and customer service skills.
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach whilst building rapport with internal and external customers to establish customer relations.
- Provide the customer with relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading.
- Experience working within a customer service environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- The ability to remain calm, patient & polite at all times
- Able to work under pressure in a busy office environment
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Computer literate to include MS office
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.