Customer Service Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join an impressive and growing international based manufacturing organisation in New Milton. This is a permanent role and you will be responsible for providing high levels of customer service and support to the company's chemical & inkjet customer base.
This is an excellent opportunity and as well as a competitive salary up to circa £25,000, benefits include 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays, free parking, childcare vouchers, onsite Gym, discounted high street shopping and a pension scheme.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
You will require the following skills and experience:-
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience managing customer/ client relationships & processing orders.
- Ideally some experience in managing key accounts
- Experienced in resolving complaints in a sensitive & professional manner.
- Highly responsive & pro-active.
- Understanding of international exporting guidelines
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- To be responsible for the day to day management of allocated customer accounts through liaison with internal departments such as manufacturing/ production, escalating any appropriate issues to the Customer Service Manager.
- Provide timely, accurate and reliable information to customers at each stage of the process- enquiries, orders, deliveries, appointments and complaints.
- Attend/ lead routine/ extraordinary production meetings to ensure orders are on schedule.
- Liaise with both Market and Account Managers to ensure good quality of service is provided and performance reviewed.
- Customer Interaction- Build strong working relationships with customers to support business development. Lead customer meetings on and off site to review order book status.
- Input and maintenance of customer orders and schedules onto MRP/ ERP system.
- Handle new enquiries working with Account Managers in the UK, Europe & the US.
- Prepare & raise quotations, and liaise with Engineering, Quality, Purchasing and Production to provide accurate delivery information & price for quotes issued.
- Ability to take ownership or problems before and after sales to reach a satisfactory conclusion for both the customer and the company.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…