Customer Service Coordinator
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Services Coordinator
Full Time - Permanent
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented individual looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Services Coordinator based in Wrexham. Our client is a well-established company. You will be working amongst a great team and working environment. Should you have customer service experience and are ready to hit the ground running in a new role, read below to view more details and click apply today!
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
The role includes a wide range of responsibilities to support the customer and provide services for other functions in the company. The range of duties includes service and support for Customer Service, Reception & Finance.
Customer Management Services
- Manage customer relationships on existing business, to build partnerships and relationships with customers buyers customers as required.
- Regularly reviewing the order book to ensure customers receive items on time.
- Inform customer of delivery changes if required
- Manage schedules.
- Raise Pro Forma invoices as required.
- Ensure the order book is accurate with current scheduling information.
- Order Acknowledgments.
- Changing dates
- Email/fax these and only where necessary posting them
- Contract Review
- Keying on customer purchase orders
- Checking product prices
- Raising and issuing of works orders
- Check scheduling of works orders
- To raise purchase orders as and when required
- Printing & Distributing orders.
- Within agreed limits, ensure that factory loading is maximised by the effective conversion of the order book and production of agreed stocks.
- Raising and issue works orders
- Working with production and operations to ensure factory is loaded and customer delivery times are achieved
- Attend production meetings as required
Finished goods stock levels
- Ensure that stocks are maintained to agreed levels gaining customer commitment.
- Make recommendations to produce stock where required to achieve factory loading.
- Run appropriate Syspro modules to determine demands on materials and finished goods.
Customer Service Queries
- Maintaining where necessary and raising CSQ
- Produce Credit Notes as required
- Assist in the running of Reception with regard to calls, post and Visitors
- Support to despatch - typing of Eur 1 forms - emailing documents both internal and externally to customers.
- Admin support as required.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Salary: £23,000 rising to £26,000 after 6 months review
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by the sound of this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like to hear more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.