Customer Service Executive
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Executive
Full Time - Permanent
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented individual looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Service Executive. You will join a fantastic company based in New Milton. If you believe you meet the requirements listed below, please apply and get in contact today.
To succeed in this job, your main function will be to be responsible for providing high levels of customer service and support to the company's Chemical/Inkjet and Microfiltration customer base. You will be required to work in the office, working in a team of four and reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
- To be responsible for the day to day management of allocated customer accounts through liaison with internal departments, escalating any appropriate issues to the Customer Service Manager.
- Assist in the reception area receiving visitors.
- Provide timely, accurate and reliable information to customers at each stage of the process - enquiries, orders, deliveries, appointments and complaints.
- Attend/lead routine/extraordinary production meetings to ensure orders are on schedule.
- Liaise with both Market and Account Managers to ensure good quality of service is provided and performance reviewed.
- Customer Interaction - build strong working relationships with customers to support business development. Lead customer meetings on and off site to review order book status.
- Accurate and timely input and maintenance of customer orders and schedules to manufacturing system.
- Problem solving, liaise with internal teams and customer to resolve problems and provide accurate reliable information.
- Manage new enquiries working with Market Managers and Account Managers in the UK, Europe and the US to allocate tasks and responsibility.
- Prepare and issue quotations, and to liaise with Engineering, Quality, Purchasing and Production to provide accurate delivery, quality, price and delivery information with quotes issued.
- Assist to the fullest extent possible in the developing and building the business, and to take particular responsibility for supporting the Market manager in developing our business.
- Preparedness to take ownership of problems before and after Sales and to reach satisfactory conclusions (for both the customer and the company)
- Tools used will be MS Office, word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Good IT skills, data reporting, email.
- Customer/ Client relationship Training/ Experience
- Highly responsive.
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Accurate, Quality and reliable information
- At all times present a professional image of the Company to customers.
- High degree of data entry accuracy
- Meticulous/ Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving.
- Extremely well-developed communication and social skills.
- Listening to customer complaints and responding with the appropriate level of professionalism and sensitivity
- Commitment to excellence in customer relationship
- Ability to work as a team and support others
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 1pm
£28,000 per annum
- 5 weeks holiday
- Onsite gym
- Pension scheme
- AXA cash back scheme
- Free parking
- Company discounts for high street shops
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by the sound of this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like to hear more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.