Customer Service Executive
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Executive
Looking to interview IMMEDIATELY!
Chichester, West Sussex - £23,000 + £2k bonus per annum
Do you want to work for a company that does the following?
- Invests in my training & development
- Has a supportive culture and flexible working practices
- Promotes a sustainable work/life balance
- Feels & acts like a small company, whilst being a part of a Global Leader
- Gives back and focuses on charities and the community
This could be the next role for you. As a Customer Service Executive, you'll spend the first 3 - 6 months learning everything you need to know about the industry and about our products, whilst doing basic customer service tasks, to support our Account Managers and get a feel for the business. By the end of year 1, the client would expect you to have passed their internal underwriting exams and you will then gain a Certificate in Insurance, which will involve passing three external exams. Upon completion of your exams, you'll become a qualified Customer Account Executive. The training and development does not stop there.
It is down to you to manage your career, and your professional development: the role, as the client is to support you as best as they can, and they take that very seriously. Colleagues have gone on to become Customer Account Managers, achieve the Diploma in Insurance or have switched to work in other areas of the business and gain professional qualifications, for example in finance or marketing. This company invest in you!
What the client wants from you:
- Learn new skills
- Work in a team
- Communicate effectively
- Empathise with customers and colleagues
- Achieve challenging goals
- Due to the level or study required to pass the exams, ideally, you'll have a degree, however the client also values experience too, so will accept applications with a minimum of 3-5 years customers service experience and 2 A Levels or BTEC, and GCSE grades C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Flexible hybrid working (2 days / week working from home)
- Lunchtime HIIT classes & yoga sessions
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Virtual GP appointments
- Discounts with leading retailers across the UK
- Quarterly Directors Awards, including lunch for all and £500 for the winners
- Volunteering days
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + Bank Holidays + a day off on your Birthday
- You can expect a starting salary of £23,000 or more, depending on experience. You will receive a £1,000 salary increase on completion of Cert CII and the internal training. You will also be eligible for a £2,000 annual performance bonus (paid quarterly). Pro-rated for Part time.
If you want to hear more details and are interested in this exciting job opportunity, CLICK APPLY today or contact Sophie 02394 211077
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Sophie Carey CertRP
Having completed a degree in Events Management at Bournemouth University I joined FPR Group in May 2018 as an Events Coordinator and helped coordinate the prestigious events we run in and around West