Customer Services Adviser
You can view all our current jobs here.
Customer Service Adviser - Chichester area
Up to £18,000 (plus bonus)
Located just outside of Chichester this successful company is expanding its team of professional customer service advisers. The role very much focuses on your telephone skills as you will be dealing with customers who may find themselves in a difficult or stressful situation.
You will possess the following essential skills and behaviours:
- High levels of empathy and the ability to build immediate rapport with customers on the phones.
- High levels of personal resilience - must be able to avoid taking negativity from customers personally; must be able to handle negativity with high levels of care and patience.
- High levels of ability to stay focused on the telephone or the computer with multiple distractions; must be able to multi-task.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable with navigating computer systems (full training will be given)
- High levels of pro-activity; good organisation and planning skills
- Great team player - able to contribute a positive vibe to the team and support others in time of high workload.
The office is located in a rural setting just outside of central Chichester so there's plenty of free staff parking, but if you don't drive, there is also a minibus collection from points around Chichester that will take you to the office.
If you would like to find out more about the position of Customer Service Adviser and receive a full job description please call the office on 01243 778021 and ask for either Sophie or Louise.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.