Customer Support and Distribution Coordinator
You can view all our current jobs here.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND DISTRIBUTION CO ORIDNATOR
£26,000 PER ANUM
We are recruiting for a customer support and distribution manager to join our technical and engineering client. If you have good communication skills, are a friendly proactive person and have had previous customer service experience then we want to hear from you. This role is all about the right fit for both you and the client!
- Management of assigned customer accounts
- The processing of sales orders from their receipt to their despatch, including the maintenance of procedures for your specific customers.
- Liaise with all freight forwarders / carriers where necessary
- Work closely with manufacturing & purchasing to ensure the Customers delivery requirements are satisfied
- Inform the manager of any problems that will adversely affect the task in hand or the Customers expectations/service levels
- Maintain up-to-date and organised files
- Answering of telephone enquires within the business
- General enquiries as necessary within the department
- Release of parts in the system to allow their sale, retail price, assigning lead times, etc.
- Conformance with all Company rules and policies where applicable, e.g., Health and Safety, Security, Disciplinary Procedures etc
- Processing of Customs paperwork as required EUR1, ATRs & Country of Origin certification.
What you need:
- To maintain a pleasant, self-motivated team member attitude, intended to set an example for all other team members.
- To accept that time is of the essence in all duties
- To offer, accept and encourage change where necessary
- To offer job flexibility and work additional hours that suits the needs of the business whilst supporting your colleagues
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
- £26,000 pa
If you are interested in hearing more and believe you are the perfect candidate, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Sophie Carey CertRP
Having completed a degree in Events Management at Bournemouth University I joined FPR Group in May 2018 as an Events Coordinator and helped coordinate the prestigious events we run in and around West