You can view all our current jobs here.
We are seeking an experienced Customs Manager for our well established client based in Petersfield. You will control all inbound plant shipments and manage all UK customs duty and VAT processes for the plant. Whilst also ensuring they comply with the correct documentation, customs regulations and procedures. This role will also be the primary contact for HMRC and VAT authorities.
The responsibilities will include:
- Documentation complies with Statutory Customs Regulations.
- Primary contact for HMRC and VAT authorities
- Escalate to manager any non-compliance and suggest solutions
- Assist with different audits
- Provide training to ensure compliance
- Implement standard processes
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Import and Export Compliance Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage own workload effectively and to deadline
- Strong IT Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience in implementation of duty savings programme
- Experience with trade or other import/export software programmes
Our client would ideally like the candidate to have a university Degree and also a diploma in International Trade is desirable.
Hours: 8.15am - 4.30pm
If you are interested please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.