Data and Variable Document Setter
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have experience of cleansing and formatting data?
- Do you have experience in Adobe, photoshop or InDesign?
If you have answered yes to the above, then we are looking for you to join our clients rapidly growing team.
Our client provides solutions for complex and demanding Direct Marketing Projects, assisting businesses achieve their campaign objectives by advising on all aspects of the process.
The role is basically a two pronged function.
- The Data side which is manipulating data through their in house software to sort, format, cleanse and split based on a specific criteria given for each job.
Whilst the software used is bespoke it is very user friendly and as long as the individual has a good base experience in Microsoft excel (with basic formulas)
- The second stage is the document side. You would then take their prepared data and merge it onto supplied customer artwork to create a variable document. This is done through the range of Adobe applications such as InDesign and Photoshop.
You will be required to be PC literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel including the ability to write and use a variety of formulas.
The successful candidate will be given comprehensive training and support. The position will be based in Portsmouth, and offers an attractive, competitive salary, together with excellent working conditions, consistent with one of the area's largest leading employees.
FPR Group is working as a recruitment business
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.