Data Entry Administrator
You can view all our current jobs here.
Data Entry Administrator
£15.33 per hour
About the job:
In this exciting opportunity, as part of the Fire Safety team you have a key role in ensuring the critical data is successfully migrated from the old software to the new management system, ensuring the high performing team can continue to deliver its services to the residents of West Sussex.
- As directed by your Supervisor, to undertake a range of tasks effectively and efficiently, including the operation of associated equipment, as required and with timescales e.g. collation of straightforward/basic statistical or management information; and manual or electronic filing.
- To input information into electronic systems/and input/update/maintain straightforward spreadsheets.
- Make simple resource bookings as directed.
- Communicate face to face with internal and external clients in an appropriate manner.
- Telephone and email duties; including receiving and sending emails, taking clear and accurate telephone messages and competently transferring calls in an appropriate manner; monitoring mailboxes and messages.
- The job requires concentrated mental attention over short periods or lengthy periods of time in order to enter data into databases/spreadsheets.
- Follows basic procedures and instructions so that little close supervision is necessary beyond that provided by working arrangement and methods.
- The work may involve exposure to people or subject matter, which may occasionally place minimal emotional or environmental demands on the job holder.
- Responsible for handling or processing information in order to collate and distribute papers, undertaken sensitive office filing as required.
Level of Knowledge:
- Literacy and numeracy sufficient to follow procedures for a range of admin tasks. -General working knowledge of IT such as Word and Excel (or equivalent packages). Qualifications and Professional Membership
- 4 GCSEs with A-C/4-9 passes including Maths and English or equivalent qualification or experience demonstrating that level of numeracy and literacy.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 (Desirable)
- Experience of MS DOS based software (Desirable)
-Fire Safety Database experience (Terrian and/or Farynor) (Desirable).
Monday - Friday full time 37 hours per week
If you would like to be considered for the role and hear more details please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.