Data Security Lead
Have you gained good experience within data security and seek a role working within a globally recognised manufacturing brand based near to Petersfield in Hampshire? If so then read on!!
Fundamentally, in this role you will ensure that this sites data security and integrity is upheld in accordance with quality management standards. Together with the team you'll always strive to improve efficiency and data integrity procedures.
Paying a highly competitive salary and offering a favourable set of benefits this company employ several hundred on site and can offer the right person a very prosperous career ahead moving forwards.
So what do I need?
- You'll have gained sound experience working within data and its security/integrity.
- You'll hold a relating degree within the field of computer science, IT, systems or relating field
- As a manufacturing company, data is dynamic and compliant to its industries standards, so if you come from a manufacturing or production company already this will be beneficial.
- Great communication skills liaising across multiple departments
- Comfortable with data conversion
Please call Neil Williams to discuss the role in more detail on 02392483944 or apply for the role by sending us your CV or clicking apply.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.