Day Residential Support Worker
You can view all our current jobs here.
Looking for a reliable Residential Support Worker (Day Shifts)
Full time position-Starting basic salary range: £8.25-£17.16
Are you empathetic, experienced, caring, flexible, reliable and resilient?
Are you able to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for young people within the care home? Are you a professional, positive, pro-active team -player?
-Then this could be the opportunity for you:
- You will be working within a wonderful care home setting rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Each home is set in a rural location and offers a comfortable homely environment for young males aged 13-18 years.
- Ideally you would have previous experience of working with teenage boys and have a willingness to further develop your skills.
- You will work with young people following the daily routine in the home, supporting your colleagues, liaising with parents and/or carers and other professionals.
- Ensuring that a caring and stimulating environment is provided for the young people, taking into account individual developmental needs and enabling young people to reach their full potential.
- You will plan and prepare stimulating activities that meet the needs of the young people and support their integration within the home.
- Aware of legislation, safeguarding guidelines, procedures, policies and Ofsted guidelines you will work with local authorities to ensure that the care the young people receive is outstanding.
- You will have key-working responsibilities and keep accurate records of young people's achievements, their progress, behaviour and important life events.
- You will be flexible within the working practices of the home including domestic tasks such as meal prep, cooking, cleaning and shopping etc.
- You will adhere to the caring, therapeutic ethos of the home.
A rewarding career opportunity for the right candidate
FPR Group can offer you
*** Competitive rates of pay
*** Continuity of work
*** A dedicated consultant who can offer ongoing career development
If this is the opportunity for you, then please contact Jen on 01273 711919 or email
FPR Group is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.