You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a Design Engineer looking for your next role in a fast paced position? We have a permanent Design Engineer position within a large manufacturer in the Petersfield area, whoare an impressive world leader in their industry.
As the Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the systems design for their range of solutions; applications are mainly commercial and industrial, examples to includes car parks, production facility, shopping centres and office buildings etc. You will need to provide technical support to the sales and project teams on all design related aspects.
The Skills and Experience:
Whilst having some knowledge of Building Services, HVAC, Ventilation would be an advantage, sector experience can be trained if you have a strong mechanical engineering background.
This role would be most suited to someone who is both driven and self-motivated.
In addition to this we are looking for the following experience and skills:
- Mechanical biased design experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Building Services
- Conversant in reading technical / architectural / construction and mechanical drawings
- Strong communication skills - experience presenting to internal and external audiences
- Experience providing design support and communicating technical information to sales and project teams
- Able to work to deadlines and happy working on multiple projects
- Some project experience would be helpful but not essential
- Driving license - some travel to clients may be required
As leaders in their field, you can expect to join the team as a valued team member where expertise are ahred among colleagues to ensure that you can reach the best of your ability, expanding your skill set and experience as you go.
The starting salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum which could be flexed for the right skills and experience. The company also provides benefits to include free parking, a pension scheme and flexible working hours.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please hit 'Apply' to send your CV through to us. If you have an questions, please contact Peyton @ the Havant office on 02392 453377
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined the Technical and Engineering Team of FPR Group in November 2018, working on permanent vacancies. I always aim to place candidates in roles which positively exceed their career expectations, and have a keen focus on consistently delivering the ultimate customer service.