You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced PCB Design Engineer looking for a new challenge joining a growing team working with high end electrical systems? Keep reading for more information...
Tell me more?
- Working with other engineers in the department to design Analogue; Digital; Mixed-Signal; and RF PCBs to meet the demanding performance requirements.
- Create design documentation and specifications for use by PCB fabricators.
- Review PCB designs of other engineers and suggesting improvements.
- Generate PCB assembly process documentation/instructions.
- Prepare PCB data for fabrication.
- Liaise with PCB manufacturers to clarify design requirements and ensure smooth transfer for manufacturing bare boards, with considerations for design for manufacture (DFM).
- Create new PCB library parts.
- Part and BOM management in PLM system
- Assist with training junior team members expanding their skills into PCB layout
What do you need?
- HNC, HND or BSc in Electronic Engineering, or equivalent industrial experience.
- Experience with EDA software (preferably Mentor Graphics PADS PRO /Expedition PCB)
- IPC certification is beneficial (CID or CID+)
- Experience working with Component Databases/ERP/PLM systems.
- Audio electronics experience is beneficial
If you feel you have the right expereince and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Stephanie Gray Cert RP
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the