Despatch Team Leader
You can view all our current jobs here.
DESPATCH TEAM LEADER
This nursery strives to be a profitable, market leading, customer-focused business providing high quality products that consistently meet our customer's expectations. The business aims at all times to maintain a pleasant working environment where all employees enjoy working for the business.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Working with the Site Supervisor, Senior Team leader and Stock Control Manager to ensure the Despatch operation is carried out, that specifications are adhered too and Quality is maintained throughout the whole process.
- Ensure all Despatch records are completed and are up to date. To fill out the company's forms as when required.
- Ensuring that yourself and other team members understand and follow all Health and safety procedures and proactive action is taken to prevent issues.
- Ensure that a positive attitude to the Company and its goals are maintained at all time, ensuring that all issues are dealt with as appropriate.
- Report any damages to equipment or to the site to your Site Supervisor
As part of the Team and as directed by the Site Supervisor / Senior Team Leader/Stock Control Team:
- To complete all Despatch paperwork following procedures that are already in place.
- To train and develop all Despatch Team members in their particular role in the Despatch Team.
- Supervise staff and ensure that targets and deadlines are being achieved. Making sure that we are performing tasks in the most efficient way possible, looking for constant improvement in the way we do things.
- Ensure that any performance issues are dealt with in the first incidence by yourself and then referred to the Site Supervisor/ Assistant Operations Manager.
- To work alongside the Cultural Person and potting Team Leader to help with making sure the growing operations are being carried out.
- Report any issues of P&D
- To help assist the Site Supervisor to make sure the site is secure and the relevant vehicles and equipment are locked away at the end of each day.
- Participate in the training as and when required.
Monday to Thursday 7.45am - 4.15 and 7.45 to 3.15 on a Friday. But during the season working weekends and bank holidays are also required as well as overtime during the week.
If you are interested please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.