Document/Data Administrator-Temp to Perm
You can view all our current jobs here.
Do you have experience within a Manufacturing environment in an administrative based role? Are you immediately available with a good affiliation for documentation? If so then this may be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Document Administrator to work for a prestigious manufacturing organisation based in Portsmouth. This is originally starting off as a temporary contract, however may go permanent for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world class company in a friendly environment.
You will require the following skills and experience:
- Microsoft packages - Word & Excel
- Good PC Skills - use of editing and scanning software would be a benefit
- Good Admin Skills
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes Databases is advantageous
- Attention to detail
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Assist Controller in producing documentation required for all projects
- Assist Controller in producing spare kits and manufacturing kits
- Producing Set Up & Test, Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test protocols
- Scanning and annotating certificates
- Photocopying documents
- Compiling documentation folders/turnover packages and checking complete documents
- Archiving of Product folders
- Field general documentation queries from internal and external customers.
- Clerical/Administration work
Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.