You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you looking for your next career move? Want to work with a company that offer excellent development opportunities? Are you an experienced Electrical Assembler?! Then read on!...
Based in Havant, this company is a key player in marine and maritime engineering and has global contracts. Located across two sites, this busy and growing company needs new mechanical assemblers in order to hit target and fulfil orders.
This role would see you assembling a range of electrical products, to be used in the marine industry. You will be using a wide range of tools and will be required to follow circuit / technical drawings. You will be fully trained (but must have experience in this area) and will be offered excellent development opportunities. The role starts as a temporary role, but our client WILL offer a permanent contract to the right person!
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:15 (With a 15:00 finish on Friday). There is plenty of overtime available!
- The ideal candidate must be competent working to electrical assembly/circuit drawings as well as electrical assembly processes (Soldering, PCBs, PLCs etc).
- Have experience with wiring looms and harnesses (Previously worked with Deutsch and Molex crimping tools).
- Be confident in assisting our design team in new product development and projects when required.
- Providing feedback to our design team on how products and processes can be improved to eliminate waste.
- Be responsible for maintaining their own work load to ensure deadlines are met, whilst highlighting problems at the first opportunity (Shortages, drawing queries etc).
- They should be open minded to change and understand that some of the jobs they carry out may fall into the scope of mechanical assembly as well as electrical.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Marine manufacturer who are very well established in the industry! Want to learn more? CLICK APPLY today or call us on 02392 45 33 77 and ask for Will - We'd love to hear from you!
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.