You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced hands on Electrical Engineer who also has some Mechanical experience? I have a very exciting position to join a growing company in Portsmouth. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
As an important role within the Engineering, Assurance and Compliance Team (EnACT), you will provide technical governance, legislative, regulatory and safe to operate assurance for mechanical/electrical systems and equipment at HMNBP. You will be an experienced engineer, educated to degree/HND/HNC level and having good knowledge and experience in an engineering role. You will have a portfolio of capability demonstrating your ability to deliver high quality engineering solutions.
What do you need?
· You will have a degree/HND/HNC within an electrical, mechanical or C&I engineering discipline.
· A good technical understanding of complex electromechanical equipment and systems
· In assuring compliance to all relevant statutory and regulatory legislation within a maritime and built infrastructure environment
Ideally, but not essentially you may have:
· Experience within Facilities Management or large plant/systems gained in the oil, gas, petrochemical, manufacturing , marine, utilities or nuclear sectors
· A basic awareness of asset management principles and maintenance allocation
If you have sufficient experience don't hesitate to hit apply and get in contact with Steph Gray for a chat!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.