Electrical Mechanical Engineers
You can view all our current jobs here.
We are recruiting for 2 Engineers due to company growth, both a seasoned engineer with at least 5 years experience and also a junior engineer with at least 1 years industry experience. Based in Andover this company are global leaders, they manufacture state of the art products that serve the robotics and automation industry. As an engineer with this company you are working on cutting edge projects pivotal to our current advancement in global Engineering!
Tell me More!!
As a Junior Engineer they can offer you salary ranging from £32,000 up to £35,000. As an experienced Engineer they will pay you a salary ranging from £40000 to £45000.
In these roles you will work in a R&D Engineering function site wide, working with other group R&D divisions, putting together solutions, proposing to customers, testing, and ensuring the products/project is a success. The solutions you will engineer all serve robotics and automation purposes. It maybe a project relating to robotic arms, it may be a project relating to traction or lifting capability of automated mechanical processes with a factory/warehouse.
They design and manufacture large and small products serving multiple industries, they are complex electro mechanical solutions.
What do I need?
- Ideally hold an electrical engineering degree or mechanical degree
- Industry experience gained already within engineering, ideally manufacturing
- Must have an understanding of electrical engineering, voltage, currents, power
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes, measurements tools etc
- A real passion for manufacturing and cutting edge technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Flexibility to travel on occasions (10% - good notice would always be given)
We want to hear from passionate engineers who are self-motivated, driven and ready to join a cutting edge solutions manufacturer.
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office on 02392 483944 and ask for Neil.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.