Electrical Project Engineer
Are you experienced within Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation and keen on moving into a Project Engineer centric position? Or perhaps you are already in an Electrical Project role and fancy pushing your career on with this very exciting and niche engineering business? If so then read on!!
A new position due to continue growth, this Electrical Project Engineer role will support this companies outsourced EC&I project work, reviewing and approving designs, maintaining good relationships and ensuring project compliance.
Paying highly competitive with a good suite of benefits on top, this company are ready to interview now and recruit for this position.
Based near to Winchester in Hampshire, this company design, assemble, test and commission with manufacturing outsourced, of equipment to be used in well regulated environments. This role will require travel to these subcontractors fairly regularly; you would report into a Senior Controls Engineer and work really closely with other Project professionals and Design Engineers on site.
What Do I need?
- Good knowledge and experience within EC&I (Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation).
- A form of electrical engineering certification, i.e apprenticeship, HNC, HND or degree.
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle.
- Experienced gained within a highly regulated environment.
- Must be eligible/able to gain SC vetting.
- Strong cross functional communication skills.
To send us your CV directly, simply click "APPLY NOW!" and we will get back to you swiftly. If you want to discuss the role in more detail, you're welcome to give us a call and ask for Neil Williams.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.