You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an Electrical/Electronic Engineer who would be enticed to join a global leading worldwide manufacturer? This company provide solutions that are proven in the worlds harshest environments and even in applications reaching the the depths of space!! If you wish to really press your career forwards working within very impressive industries then please read on!
This role will pay up to £40000, the company are happy to look at all levels of experience as character, ambition and attitude are fundamental in all their recruitment on site.
Benefits including 25 days leave, 2% site bonus, up to 10% pension contribution with a 12:30 finish every other Friday. This position has a broad scope and there will be potential for development.
Tell me More!
You will be responsible for technical input and project lead of electrical and electronic new product development. In addition, you will support sustaining activities across a wide range of existing electrical and electronic products
So what will I do?
- Support the New Product Development and sustaining teams to ensure electrical tests of products conforms to known standards, practices and meet requirements/expectations.
- Preparation of electrical test and product specifications for new product development.
- Support product training as required.
- Investigate and advise on new and replacement test equipment for Product Engineering and Operations.
- Technical report writing.
What do I need?
- Ideally be certified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or have ample experience.
- Several year experience in electrical design/applications engineering.
- Be able read and understand electrical drawings.
- Great communicator, ambitious with a great attitude.
They will interview quickly for a promising candidate. If you wish to initially have a discreet conversation to learn more about the opportunity then please ring and ask to speak to Neil on 02392 48 39 44, or alternatively please click apply to submit your CV to us straight away, we will review swiftly and be in touch in due course!
FPR Group are acting as the Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.