We are helping our established and forward-thinking, fast-growing technology client to expand their Engineering Team, and are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join them in Fareham.
The successful applicant will join them in the continuous expansion of their portfolio of technology products; a permanent position, working a 37.5 hour week on a salary of up to £40,000 per annum (subject to experience).
A leading role in multi-disciplined and cross-functional technical projects; providing guidance to other engineers during the development project phases.
You will be working on new concepts from first principles, proving viability using circuit modelling, calculations; working with both customers and other engineers to ensure smooth integration, commissioning and resolution to any problems which may arise.
You will be the senior interface with the production team ensuring all relating data is available for successful procurement and assembly.
Essentially, you the role encompasses the following:
- Electronics / Electrical Design including identifying the need, design, validation, development and any risk assessment.
- Regulatory Compliance
- New Product Introduction
- Technical Support
What do I need?
The ideal person will have a Degree in Electronics (2:1 or higher) OR capability and skills obtained through work experience.
In addition to this, they should also have the following:
- 10+ years' experience as an electronics design engineer
- Be an expert in the design and development of analogue electronics including schematic capture and PCB layout
- Experience in designing digital electronic designs and lithium battery management
- Experience in designing equipment to meet stringent EMC requirements and also meet the CE /UL mark
- Expertise in Design For Test / Design For Manufacture for electronics hardware (PCBAs)
- Expertise in Design software Packages used in schematic capture and PCB layout
- Strong capabilities of complex data analysis, drawing conclusions, making assessments and writing technical reports.
- Excellent knowledge of maths and advanced engineering principles.
We'd like to hear from you if, as a person, you are:
- Passionate, energetic with a positive outlook
- Process drive with logical, planned and structured methodology
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
What about the company?
Our client champions reliable, cost effective solutions with determination and pace, engineering technology such as critical health systems, racking for the defense and marine industries and also interactive products for the entertainment sector.
In addition to your salary they will offer you 20 days holiday, with the potential to earn up to 6 more through flextime, with a further 10 days coming to you through service! There is free onsite parking, a pension scheme (offering increasing contribution to 7%), career development and various social events throughout the year such as BBQs, competitions and staff parties.
If this role sounds right for you, please click 'Apply Now'! If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact Peyton at the Havant office on 02392 453377.
We will always review applications and come back to you with way, so you won't be left waiting unknowingly.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined the Technical and Engineering Team of FPR Group in November 2018, working on permanent vacancies. I always aim to place candidates in roles which positively exceed their career expectations, and have a keen focus on consistently delivering the ultimate customer service.