You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity involving all aspects of electronics? I have a amazing position for a company in Salisbury. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
We are looking for a hands-on, all-rounder Electronics Engineer to join us working as part of our world class research and development team. The R&D team is cross functional and you will be working closely with embedded software engineers, mechanical designers and test engineers. From concept phase right through to production you will be involved in the electronics design process, simulating circuits, prototyping, creating schematics, designing PCBs then testing and assisting with the transition to manufacture.
What do you need?
- Degree qualified in Electronics Engineering or similar discipline
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in multiple technical areas related to digital systems design such as digital audio systems, high speed circuit design, FPGA or RF design.
- Analogue electronics design experience.
- Lab skills such as debugging prototypes in collaboration with firmware engineers and using test equipment such as modern oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
- ECAD user, preferably Pads Pro.
- Knowledge of and ability to design to global safety and EMC standards.
If you have what it takes and the experience desired please apply now or call Steph for more information.
FPR Group are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.