Electronics Project Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a Project Manager seeking an exciting new opportunity? If you have a background in Electronics, this role is perfect for you!
This Project Manager role is working for an Electronics Manufacturer in Andover. The working hours are 8:30 - 5pm Monday to Thursday, with an earlier finish of 3:30pm on a Friday! The role is also paying up to £50,000 depending on experience.
The company is dedicated to providing excellent Electronics Manufacturing Support with a strong emphasis on honesty and transparency in business. Their vision is to be the preferred choice for manufacturing high-tech electronics worldwide, with a focus on innovation and outstanding service. Established over 35 years ago, they have grown to become a significant player in the Electronics Manufacturing Service industry. Situated in Andover, Hampshire, they operate from three modern production facilities to meet customer demands.
As Project Manager, there will be the requirement to manage key client projects, providing oversight to the project as a whole to ensure completion for clients within project scope and budget.
In this leadership role, your primary responsibilities revolve around project management and communication. You'll lead projects, ensuring effective communication between the Power Electronic team and various stakeholders to meet project goals. Your duties include resource management, problem resolution, risk identification, and cost control, collaborating closely with internal departments. You'll also organize and lead meetings, maintain project quality, and optimize project management processes to align with international standards. Providing technical expertise, supporting the Power Electronics team, and fostering professional growth within the team are key aspects of this role. Collaboration with the Engineering Managcompleteegate project tasks based on team members' strengths and experiences completes your dynamic responsibilities.
You will need:
- A Degree in mechanical, electrical, or production engineering, with preference for a 2:1 or higher.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Experience in resource planning and prioritization for projects.
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles, detail drawings, and schematics.
- Experience in engineering manufacturing processes and cost-effective selection.
- Proficiency in process development, including the use of 'Design of Experiment,' FMEAs, 8D, and problem-solving techniques.
- Familiarity with maintaining quality standards such as ISO9001, IATF16949, and a bonus if familiar with IPC standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external interactions, along with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and project management tools.
If you are interested in this role and think you have the skills and experience this company are looking for then APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please call Tom Jones at FPR group on 02392483944. FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.