Engine Maintenance Technician
You could be working for an international company, working on interesting products for the Aviation sector.
They have a permanent role for a Maintenance Technician working on Engines for the Military industry.
This is a permanent position with a salary of around £30000 per annum and on top of your salary there are other benefits including discount schemes, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, child care vouchers, health schemes (glasses, dentist etc) and flexi time.
Your main role would be to carry maintenance activities on helicopter engines and modules on site or off-site.
You would be working a clean, airy and open environment within a friendly, professional company. They operate within a safety critical industry so attention to detail is paramount as well as a good working attitude.
- We are looking for someone with around 2-3 years' experience with engine maintenance withinthe aviation industry
- This would suit someone who is enthusiastic and takes pride in their work
- Strong communication skills - able to liaise with internal and external customers on a technical level
- Exhibit an ability to work unsupervised and operate to strict timescales and targets
- Self-motivated and continually looking to improve standards and practices
- Have experience of working within an engine maintenance, service centre or MRO environment
- Good team player who is able to think outside the box with regards to problem solving, strong analytical skills, dedicated, flexible and dynamic
Candidates are invited to apply through FPR Group and if suitable, interviews will be arranged.
Please send your CV or contact Tracy De Pass on 023 92 483944 for more information.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…