You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a growing Engineering Company based in Waterlooville? I am looking for you!
Tell me more:
You will be resposible for the Engineering Department for a Medical Device company who are in a period of growth. You will managing the Design, R+D, Product Development, Quality, Engineering and Assembley Teams. This company is bespoke in what they maunfacture and are looking for someone to come and really make an impact in the team.
What do you need?
- Be an accomplished manager of people and hold a Prince2 qualification
- Knowledge of commercial profitability analysis
- Technical library maintenance
- Experienced in ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Have knowledge of how to secure and offset R&D grants
- Review and approve own QMS documentation
- Understand Continuous Improvement and Lean techniques
- Excellent engineering skills, apprentice served and/or degree qualified
If you are accomplished Engineering Manager and tick the boxes above and feel you have what it takes please APPLY or call Steph for more information.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…