Engineering Quality Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you keen to start a career within the world of Quality Engineering with the full support of a fantastic manager to guide you 100% of the way! If you have some experience within manufacturing, you have confidence and a desire to forge a fantastic career with engineering then read on now!!
This is a new position, based in Wrexham, a permanent junior role paying £18000 up to £20000 per year with really good benefits on offer to. There are about 75 employees in this Wrexham site. They are part of a group of global manufacturers, designing and manufacturing all under the same roof, this company make products that support the medical and healthcare markets predominantly.
This role is to join a small team where you will work closely with operators and supervisors to ensure faults are captured and corrective actions are then looked into. 60% of your role will be physically inspecting the products this company manufacture, which are a combination of mostly plastic parts but also metal parts. The remaining 40% will involve recording information, creating graphs, liaising with other departments and learning and thinking of ways to reduce faults moving forwards.
What do I need?
- If you already have inspection experience within engineering/production/manufacturing already that would be great!
- You will need to have experience currently working within an engineering environment, for example you may be an operator looking to get off the machines and start a new path.
- We seek a strong communicator.
- You must be able to demonstrate confidence by providing an example of where you have challenged or changed a process or a way of thinking to better operations.
- Be a feasible commute from Wrexham and be able to drive to the site.
- Basic level of IT literacy is required
Why should I apply?
This certainly is an attractive and varied role which can offer you a brilliant career start! Career development and succession planning is there, you'll work closely with manufacturing and equipment which is very well invested in.
If the role sounds appealing then hit apply! If you want to learn more about the role please contact Max!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I am a Technical Consultant specialising within highly regulated & specialist Engineering and Manufacturing industries.My role includes delivering excellent service to clients and candidates throughout the whole recruitment process and assisting both parties in placing the right staff in the…