Engineering Test Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Unleash Your Engineering Potential with this fantastic role where grads and engineers looking to grow their careers are encouraged to apply now!!
Ready to ignite your career in the world of cutting-edge engineering? Look no further, because we've got the perfect opportunity!
This role is for an Engineering Test Technician to join the Aerospace Technology Team in Portsmouth, Hampshire, paying up to £30,000 + bonus and great perks!!
Tell me More!
As an Engineering Test Technician, you'll be at the forefront of innovation, making a real impact on military and civilian programs. You'll be able to perform Qualification Testing of mechanical products made on site, have the autonomy to choose the right test equipment and execute tests with minimal supervision. What goes up in the skies must be highly compliant!
As an important role within the aerospace industry there will be data to analyse, reports to be written up, documenting procedures preparing raw data for maximum impact.
So What do I need?
- · Testing experience already would great - or MRO or great fitting experience!
- · Fresh engineering grads ideally with hands on experience already, welcomed!
- · Any present Qualification/Calibration/Testing experience would be advantageous.
- · Great communicator
- · Integrity and a progressive mindset to always continually look to improve
- · ITAR compliance
Why this company?
- Constant Learning: Try new things and expand your skill set with guidance from experienced leaders.
- Leverage their powerful tools to streamline your work.
- Stability: Join a well-established and tested organisation with a global track record of success.
Please apply now as interviews will be scheduled soon!
If you're seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity to get stuck into hand on engineering then this is the role for you. Please apply! If you want to learn more about the role, please call Neil on 02392483944 anytime!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.