Environmental Health and Safety Adviser
You can view all our current jobs here.
ENVIRONMENTAL H&S ADVISER
£DOE - permanent, full-time
An exciting opportunity is available for an Environmental Health and Safety Adviser to join an experienced and committed team with our client based in Hampshire.
As one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of high quality beauty products, it certainly is a fantastic name to have on your CV. Read on for more information about the role.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Act as EHS Advisor across business areas
- Provide advice and guidance on Environmental Health and Safety matters within their knowledge and refer requests for assistance to senior personnel within the department where necessary.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents and preparation of reports with recommendations
- Provide support and guidance to managers for workplace hazard identification, assisting in risk assessments and implementation of solutions
- Conduct EHS Audits and inspections to ensure site compliance with EHS processes and procedures.
- Assist in the specification / selection of the onsite work wear, footwear and PPE.
To succeed in the role, you need to have the following skills:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety (essential)
- Knowledge and experience with UK Environmental, Health & Safety regulations and behaviour-based safety programs.
- 2 - 5 years' experience in environmental health & safety in a manufacturing operation
- Understanding of risk and COSHH management systems
- Excellent communication skills to communicate skills at all levels
For a full and detailed job description, please contact Louise or Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.